divendres, 4 de desembre del 2009

Experiences in my life

Positive experiences

I have been in "San Fermines" in Pamplona, with my basc family. I have learnt how the farmers cared for the bulls, and a minutes until the bullfight beggins.






















I have gone with my uncle and my little cousin to fish trouts with teaspoon. We couldn't take nothing except a litle trout.We retturned it.























This summer i fished my biggest fish, it was a 3 kg "escórpora". It was very difficult to take, becaus it was so strong, but it cared.
















Negative experiences

I have mooved to ampuriabrava, and i have left all my friends in Barcelona. I know here i have new friends, but it is not the same.



2 comentaris:

  1. Hi, Pablo! :)
    It's not the same anywhere, of course! ;-)
    try to enjoy the experience in Empuriabrava, not comparing with your friends in BCN, but thinking it's totally different. Not better or worse, just different.
    Both can make you very happy, if you try! ;-)
    see you,
    Sònia

    ResponElimina